Wednesday, September 24, 2008

けつのあな

URGH MOM.
Why won't you let me do what I want to do?

What if I suddenly died tomorrow, like Joe? I would regret not doing a lot of things. Which is why I'm starting now. Why can't you understand this?

My hair is made up of dead cells anyway. You can't kill something that's already dead. I will be smart and use conditioner if needed. =___=

I know what I'm doing. I know what I want to do. Why can't you accept the fact that it will not change my future nor my academic progress?

I'm not following anyone, I'm doing this to be myself and unique. Why are you so against it? I said I'm NOT following anyone. So what is the problem? Stop assuming I am.

I refuse to be tied down and follow someone 'cause they said so. You told me this yourself, to not listen to what people say and do what is best for me. WELL, I'm not listening to anyone..

BTW, the make-up is oil-control. And the concealer is actually helping my skin condition. I wouldn't use it if it was bad for my skin. That would be suicide for my skin.

GRAGGHHH. >:O Just shut up and go away, and let me do my own thing. It's ridiculous if you tell me all these things and just say "no" to them. =___=

I've already proved that it's not affecting anything, my hair is falling out at a normal pace, and if it was so bad, they wouldn't market it. 'Kay? GAH.

And skinny jeans are not ugly, they are in STYLE. Something you are obviously outdated on.

3 comments:

DT said...

TT___TT;; Don't worry Chilbia~

Your mum will get use to it!
My mother kept on calling me a weird and freak and etc. But it's okie~ I think she'll get over it sooner or later.

jay said...

People market a crapload of stuff that's bad for you :D
Like junkfood, plastic containers, ramen...

but back to the point - we're Asian. Our parents are like this.

Wait.. no - everyone's parents are like this.

Your mother will get used to it eventually. Anyways, it's your hair, your skin, your... feelings that may be becoming bruised.

Anyways, no one's parents can believe that their "preshush pristine innocent daughter" could ever think of doing such crazy and weird things on their own.
To them, we must always be influenced by another to form such radical ideas.

Pwuh -_-

Princess Vannie said...

wow!
ur mommy is a butt hole.
except my mommy could care less about how i dress. as long as i dont look like a prostitute (: haha