Sunday, April 12, 2009

可愛いパソジェン

It's past two in the morning, and I have work tomorrow! ;___; Still deciding if I really want to go...

I am pretty much finished with my bio project. Although some of them look demented, they are pretty cute...

TAMMIE SITS IN THE BATHROOM PLAYING SUDOKU...
Isn't it much easier to concentrate in the bathroom?!

Today I went to my friend's house to help with their Japanese katakana project and work on our bio project. I got a lot done... And we ate at Cajun Corner with Tammie!

MY FRIEND LIVES ON THE SAME STREET AS TAMMIE IT'S SO WEIRD.

XD So I'm pretty much done with the bio project, just gotta make sure we got the worksheets copied and know my material before presenting.. I hope it all goes smoothly and our 3D model is enough!

Tomorrow is the last day before going back to school... I really wish spring break was longer! Like 2 weeks! It will be the day where I just relax yet get my act together before school starts again so I don't slack off...AND AM PREPARED TO WORK!

Ah, I turned my nice brushes into crap brushes. Oh well, at least I have crap brushes now and I have a spare set. ;D Oh how prepared I am!

No comments: