Monday, July 13, 2009

兄貴

Probably one of the things I hate the most is when my older brother is stressed/bummed out/unhappy.
When we were younger, we'd attend all the family birthday parties.
And at our cousin's house, during the cake serving time, my brother would wait until the end and sneak a plate of cake for himself.
And because of that, everyone chose the pieces with, like, the best fruits or something and he'd be stuck with a piece that's mostly crust (we'd usually have fruit tarts.)

But then I later realized something about his face said, "Oh, I'm gonna get stuck with this piece again."
So I would choose a good piece and bring it to him before most the guests were served.

And recently, I bought him a G1. I put a lot of thought into getting him a nice phone because he never asks for anything. He uses his own money and is even learning to drive so he doesn't have to ask for rides anymore.

And I'm always ready to share my food with him, and gets the chips that he prefers.

And I go shopping for his clothes and everything too.

I really do spoil him too much.

I had a brother complex when I was younger. 8D;

No comments: