Saturday, August 1, 2009

夏休みもう終りました。

It's well into the first day of August.
I don't want to go back to school. :(

I enjoy my freedom, thanks.

But it's not like I've been very productive. Just been sitting at home and sleeping. I told myself i was gonna make some clothes today, but I just ended up falling asleep.

Ah, I need to clean my room. Will probably do so once I finish this blog post.
Ugh, there's shit everywhere.

Need to get more things done! :(

I kinda wanna study too.. Not academic stuff. Like Japanese and fashion design and stuff. After reading a few of Danny Choo's life lectures, I feel I should really get started on things. I feel so behind after reading about people who got a headstart on things while they were very young. As for me, I'm literally sitting here wasting my time, telling myself, "Oh, I can't do this yet because I'm too young/haven't learned it/don't know how."

1 comment: