Tuesday, September 15, 2009

誕生日

So today was my birthday. Unlike last year, I told a lot of my friends! It kinda sucks how it's in the beginning of the year though and none of your new friends really know. XD;

But I got a lot of "Happy birthday"s on MySpace/Facebook, and a lot in person as well. ^___^

In the morning, I was delaying a lot, and was almost late. I also thought that maybe my dad had forgotten about my birthday. He gave me $20 for food.
In first period, they sung to me when I entered the room. LOL, I WAS SO CONFUSED AND WONDERED IF IT WAS FOR ME. Thank you, Nicole!! ^___^
Second period went by. Shanki(?) was in my 1st period and I said something about it being a happy day and he was like, "It's your birthday!"
Third perioddddd....It was pretty fun, I guess. I sat between Yesenia and Derek and told them it was my birthday. They both wished me a happy birthday as well. :D
4th period, a number of people wished me happy birthday before class started. :D
5th period was the best. Chris was being asshole-like as usual. I told him it was my birthday and he was like, "Why didn't you tell anyone?" I said I did tell a lot of people......and added "my friends, I guess." ROFL. He said he'd have to get me a belated birthday present and I was like, "...Nah, you don't have to." I'd accept the present, just not the fact that it was from him.
6th period. I messed up on speaking credit two times and was about to get half-credit. D: The structure was a little weird. But Tanaka said that since it was my birthday, she'd give me another chance. XD <3

Brandon gave me a super cute card. Thank you!! >3<





I found out later that my mom bought me my favorite fruit tart as a cake. <33

Today was really good. Probably the best birthdays I've had.

1 comment:

tqtn said...

Happy birthday ! xD


Well, here is my birthday story to you! (x


So I was talking to Wei on AIM and he was like, "It's Sylvia's birthday!"
Me-"No way! Tell her I said happy birthday! :D"
Wei- "No you."
Me- "No, you!"
Wei- "Why won't you just IM/ text her? Oh wait, she is not online . . . text her! Or AIM text her!"
Me-"No ! I don't have her number. She is going to think I am a stalker. ._."
Wei-"Her number is *******"
Me- "No! She is going to think I am a creeper! D;"

And then MySpace was not working for me so I took a nap which ended up to be 12 hours long . xD