Friday, September 25, 2009

ユクレイリー

Dude, I can't wait until my ukulele comes in! D: I think it should be here later today, but yeah. It's in Anaheim now!

I need to start sleeping earlier. Wei has been reminding me, and I'll turn off my computer, but I'd sit in my bed and find something to do.

Fortunately, it's only about 1 AM right now. It's better than sleeping at 2 or later. :) Yay!
I tend to pull allnighters from Friday to Saturday to try to catch up on everything that I haven't been able to indulge in during the week.

I want to get a capo for my dad's acoustic. All the modern songs use capos. :( Boo.
Ukuleles usually use elastic capos, but I really want a clamp one. Looks cooler and more reliable. ROFL. I heard that maybe you can use a guitar capo on a uke, but we'll see.

Turns out my brother's friend ordered a uke too. It's at my house. I got so excited 'cause the box was from Amazon too, like mine was supposed to be..

I'm wondering if I should really wear, like, 4 inch heels for orchestra. That will be scary to walk uphill in with an upright bass at Disneyland. I'm thinking of going shopping on Saturday with my little brother. I might want a new black dress too. We'll see. :)

No comments: