Sunday, May 17, 2009

仕事

So I found out that I told Jeff Pork Nugget's real identity! D: OMG I started freaking out 'cause I would have never guessed I would trust him that much.
He's like my best guy friend, but I still can't trust him with anything.

And while on Skype with him, there was this thick spider (you know, the ones with thick legs and stuff) and I freaked out about that too. Bugs aren't so bad when they're on the floor, but when they're on the walls and ceiling or flying in the air, that makes them scary. :(

OK, I should sleep now before I lose more sleep.

P.S. I made a rough practice of making balloon shorts. It was pretty good, except my stiches were too loose and my seams were on the wrong side. Minor n00b details like that. XD Can't wait 'til I get it right!

1 comment:

DT said...

I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU ARE BLOGGING MORE OFTEN NOW. I LOVE IT!!!! <3

LOL AT BUGS ON CEILINGS, WALLS, & FLYING AROUND IN THE AIR.

THAT MADE ME GIGGLE.

AND THATS SO TRUE!

It's only NOT scary on the floor, because you can easily CORNER THEM AND SQUASH THEM. >:D!!!!