Monday, May 18, 2009

I need a fresh start. To get off my lazy ass and get in the habit of doing housework. Clean everything up and clear my mind.

I've noticed while cleaning that I always get this good feeling. But I just have too much crap everywhere and end up putting it down somewhere. Then it builds up.. And I get too lazy to clean it again.

I've never fully cleaned my room. I've always just did one section or another and nothing ever gets done. 'Cause it'll just build up again.

I hope I have lots of free time tomorrow. I need sleep and to start organizing my shit in boxes. And possibly buy that shelf I've always wanted. This post was repetitive...

1 comment:

Princess Vannie said...

silly silvia! XD
i am like that too..
pick it up from here, then end up leaving it somewhere else. haha <3