Wednesday, June 3, 2009

今週

I went shopping with my mom yesterday. I'll probably post pictures of what I got later today. They're the three latest items on my poupee though!

I need to find time to clean my room and go to IKEA for a shelf that I can throw my shit on. I seriously need one.
I wish I had a bigger room just 'cause all my shit is lying around. XD I would only use like half of it though; sleeping and computer. The other half for storing stuff...

I have so much stuff to do this week. I'm glad I finished my homework early.

Today: Talk to counselor. Not sure about what though! O___O I need to find out my questions by after school today.
Then to Santa Ana College for summer school programs.

Tomorrow: Orchestra banquet.

Friday: Operation Smile banquet.
Barnes and Noble afterward.

Saturday: Watch UP with Tiffpan and co.

Sunday: Work.

Monday: Whatever the hell happens on that week.


Silvia needs more sleep.

1 comment:

Princess Vannie said...

WOW!
post it! did juu already post them? o__O tee hee hee, ill go comment on all of those too :D
or maybe just suteki all of them x)