Tuesday, June 9, 2009

形態

Pile of crap that's gonna be set on the bookshelf I bought from IKEA once I get around to building it.

I took a nap today for 4 hours longer than I intended to. I need something to look forward to. :(

Lately, I'll I've been doing is falling asleep in Health. D: It's OK though, he's not teaching us anything I don't know.

I think I'll do OK on all finals except for Health and Bio. Health goes too specific, and I've only done extremely well in bio on the Practicum and one test...

I bought デコデン supplies from Strapya. I wish I could have gotten some from the girl An got them from. Can't wait to receive them.

I need to turn in my SAC summer course app and see Sam about the bio book...
I hope I don't have to pay for it.

Ah, I need to make a new cell phone charm for my phone too. I'll do it after reorganizing my room and decoden-ing my phone.

1 comment:

Princess Vannie said...

decoden :D
yaya!... haha XD
have funn decorating x)