Thursday, June 4, 2009

ブログ

AHHHH OMG.

I was supposed to fill in my reading log for English.
But I got on the computer for my "break."

OK, so the first thing I did was check myspace. I was SUPPOSED to check Pork Nugget's friends to see who this "INSERTINITIALSHERE" is, but started replying to people and commenting their pictures. D:

OK, so finally after that, I checked my email. Read comments and xanga subscriptions and stuff.
Oh, shit, just realized I need to reply to people on crunchyroll.... XD; THAT CAN WAIT.

And then a whole bunch of other things.
And then just when I was gonna head to bed right now after reading everyone's blogs...
I realized I forgot to do my reading log. D:

And also, checking LJs now... I wish LJ had e-mail updates for select people. Do they? D:

No comments: