Monday, June 8, 2009

綺麗に成

The "light" flash thing on my phone makes my room look eerie...

Anyway, too lazy to turn the light back on. :(

The new blank spot in my room...is going to be replaced by a shelf later today. That I bought from IKEA.

DUDE, I FREAKING LOVE THAT PLACE. I was reminded by the period when I used to want to be an interior designer. :o

I can't wait until I get my own house. <3 It pisses me off that nothing in my house matches anymore. Or it's old and disgusting. :( Gahhh.

My dad even cleaned the rest of my closet.....*ahem* By that, I mean threw out the remaining broken mirror pieces.

I can't wait for school to end...but then I'm thinking of doing summer school and summer homework for AP Chem. OTL

I've been having a clean obsession lately. This is a good thing, considering how messy I usually am.

And I don't think it's gonna be a phase either. :D

OH SHIT, I JUST REMEMBERED I WANTED TO MAKE A CELL PHONE CHARM 'CAUSE MINE BROKE OFF AND I'M TOO CHEAP TO BUY A NEW ONE... D:

Everything has to wait until tomorrow...I hope I don't get that much work.

1 comment:

Princess Vannie said...

WOW!... haha XD
ikea is awesome.. when i get a
house... everything will match
and it will be from ikea O__O
haha <3