Tuesday, June 23, 2009

科学の従業

WOOOW MY PHONE IS SO BUSINESS-ORIENTED. ROFL.

I downloaded this app for, like, traveling. And it has clocks; this world map where you can pinpoint any city on a world-scale (doesn't zoom in! :(); currency, measurements, and clothing size conversions; flight planning; weather of any major city; etc.

There is also this packing list and I had no idea it was so menacing to travel! You're supposed to let the police know you went on a trip!

Anyway, I was supposed to be sleeping 5 hours ago. What the fuck. I don't think I'm gonna end up sleeping at all tonight/this morning.

It'd be nice if I get a spot in the chem class later, but it's fine if I don't. Just would be slightly disappointing. And I mean slightly.

But they do so much and I feel I have a chance of not passing the class if I don't attend class on Wednesday and Thursday of next week due to Anime Expo.

I'm hoping that I'd get to make up the work though. But I'm getting ahead of myself here 'cause I'm almost 65% sure that I won't make it in the class.

1 comment:

Princess Vannie said...

lmfao...
u really like need no sleep && u still have perfect skin D:<
i envy u Dxx tho, i dont sleep much and my skin is the same.. doesnt get better nor does it get worse x__o