Wednesday, August 27, 2008

ありがとう。。。

Thank you, Natalie. You have made my summer the best I ever had. I probably haven't laughed so much in FOREVER. Or this may be the first time. You always supported me, ridiculed me, mocked me, slapped me, but it was all in good fun. :D I don't think I'll ever find another ducky like you. Thank you for giving me the best summer in my life. <3

My glow in the dark stars glow because you were there. T___T I hope they continue to glow!

I learned a lot this summer, but one of the most important one is "what true friendship is."

You probably don't think that we're that close, but I do. You're like the only one my brother talks to and the only one that my dad really talks to and makes those jokes with.. You're like family. :(


Goodbye summer, nice to meet you, high school. D:

No comments: