Friday, August 22, 2008

HEEHEE

Someone made me feel really giddy today. ROFL!
It's my friend's friend from her school.
He saw my picture on her top on MySpace and started stalking my pictures, like, WTF.
And then conversed with my friend on how pretty I was. *shot* *____*
HEEHEE, LIKE MY FRIEND SAYS TO ME WHEN I CALL HER PRETTY: "YOU'RE BAD FOR MY EGO."
AHAHAHA, I know how it feels now! BUT IT'S NOT LIKE I WILL STOP CALLING YOU PRETTY. ^____^
BUT YES. I wish I looked as I do on MySpace (*coughPhotoShopandanglesandstuffcough*)
But this person mentioned a lot of things about what my picture could resemble which I never thought of before.
We also mentioned our dreams, and he told me to go for it. Teehee. ^___^
It boosted my self confidence by like 10 times this night. HAHAHA.

But let's snap back to reality. I really do have to work hard. I'm aware and ready. <3 Wish me luck and support me in my quest for NATURAL POP IDOL and WORLD RENOWNED PLASTIC SURGEON. ^____^

It's 8:55 PM right now in JP. ^___^ I am keeping my friend Natto on the PST time zone (4:55 AM, WTF?!?!?) company. XD HAHAHAHA. <3 I love you Natalie, I truly do! I love the times we have together and I hope that I can make many, many more wonderful memories with you! Which brings me to another post!

No comments: