Friday, August 29, 2008

Handwriting Meme + Updates

Urgghhh. D: First off, the Handwriting Meme! Tagged by Shii. :0



1) Your handle/name/username
2) Left or right handed?
3) Favourite letters to write
4) Least favourite characters to write
5) Write "The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog."
6) Tag 5 people.

AHH, so ugly. T~T *switches to B lead*
That is my favorite lead, BTW. :D I like B. B > HB. DX

Anyway, yeah. Soo, me and なっと went to buy my art supplies and so I bought a rubber eraser (hey, some of them are made with vinyl or plastic nowadays!), sketching pencils with different leads, and a 9 in. x 12 in. sketchbook.

My dad is getting me the phone I wanted. :D I dunno when though, have to keep bugging him. LALALALA, hopefully ordering tonight. XD;

Urghhh, I need to buy a cute planner, except I don't really need to, 'cause I found one I wasn't gonna use. It might last half a year, or maybe the whole year. I don't know. >___< We'll see. But it's nice to have things in stock, y'know? :D

Today I stayed over at Kelcie's until my parents were ready to pick me up. THANK YOU. ^___^ I also borrowed her Ultra Maniac. :3

OK, so this weekend I need to make a collage of myself. This shall be fun! Except I need to go buy a KERA magazine or something. And make a domokun. :/ Somehow... DX OH WELL. We'll see.

I don't know when to go though. Maybe Sunday? :D It's due on Wednesday. This year I shall not procrastinate... DX *although at this moment, I am getting distracted from my Japanese homework...*

DISTRACTED...but not procrastinating. :/

Kekeke. ^___^ That is it~ See ya~

1 comment:

T♦FFANY said...

YOU HAVE PRETTY WRITING OMG WTF. D':



ahh, school started already? ;~;