Sunday, August 31, 2008

プリクラ、チェック。。。

I lost my purikura album and checks for orchestra fees. >____<

My purikura album had over $200 of purikura in there. DX I THINK it's still somewhere with me, but I don't know where! DDD:
And orchestra fees were $190..I HOPE IF IT'S NOT WITH ME, THEY WON'T CHECK IT IN. >___<

I'm scared to ask my mom to write another check 'cause...yeah...she'll go crazy and be like, "If someone cashes the check in, we're gonna die!"

Urgh, LAW OF ATTRACTION LAW OF ATTRACTION. I WILL FIND BOTH ALBUM AND CHECKS TOMORR
OW. DDDDX LAW OF ATTRACTION LAW OF ATTRACTION.

2 comments:

DT said...

Don't worry! People can't check the cash in because they have to have the right identification and name to check in that cash! And your mum could always tell them to VOID the check. YAYAYYY~!! ^__^

LAW OF ATTRACTION!!!!!!!!!

T♦FFANY said...

LAW OF ATTRACTION

THE ~*SECRET*~