Thursday, August 14, 2008

Introductory

Hello! ^____^
I'm Shiina. :D
It's OK if you call me Nana. XD;
Or make up a new nickname.

Anyway, some general interests of mine include:
Anime, manga, fashion, and music.
I listen to rock, pop, techno, and ska mainly. But anything catchy automatically goes into my iPod. XD
I love my laptop, DS, and phone. Can't live without them!
And I'm almost always with my best friend Natalie. :)

Anyway, school is starting soon. Maybe I'll blog more, maybe not. XD

Thanks for reading and please check back often for new posts. XD

Also, feel free to comment if you want any of my contact information. I'm looking forward to chatting with you. <3

1 comment:

DT said...

OH reallly?? Wahhhhh what a coincidence!! ^__^

HURRRRAHH!

TEEHEE!

OH MY GOD. OH MY GOD!

MY LITTLE CHILBIA WILL BE GOING TO HIGH SCHOOL SOOOON!!

*sniffles* Growing up so fastt~~

YOU WILL FIND YOUR B.B. SOOON! >__^

I SHALL VISIT YOU THERE SOMEDAY!!