Saturday, August 23, 2008

沢山な汗。。。*U*

I just played more than an hour straight of DDR...
I haven't been able to do that since...forever. @_@;
I think I'm about the pull muscles in my legs...and tomorrow my legs will be SORE. *u*
I feel...good. :D
Refreshed! Or maybe that's just the water...

But seriously, I feel refreshed, good, loose, flexible. I FEEL LIKE I CAN DO GYMNASTICS ON THE OLYMPICS! *_* I'd probably break a few bones and end up sticking it though. OTL

Hmm, which brings me to another subject. There was once when there were like 2 of us who attended gymnastics that day. It was the single most amazing class I had. Attention, tricks, etc. *_* Enjoyable, sweaty, and I was so sore the next day. It felt so GOOD.

I kind of wish I hadn't quit, but maybe a less childish/recreational class would have been nice by then. D: Can't do much in an hour with, like, 6-10 people. >_<;

Ahhhh........IT FEELS NICE. D: I LIKE BEING SORE AND to know what my level is and see my progress since I first started playing. ^____^

I am also drinking lots of water nowadays. Maybe 'cause there's nothing else to drink, but sometimes I just feel like have a nice, cold bottle of water. ^_^

Oh yes! Thank you, Kyu, for showing me this facial wash. I WANT TO GET THE WHOLE PEACH NAIVE SET NOW. D: It works so well, smells good, and you can actually feel it clean off the oil. *_*

There was something I talked to about with Anna last night. And it was how, like...I always lose my chapstick, lipgloss, or lip cream before I get to even use half of it. It's kind of sad. XD I should keep them all in one place or something and actually use it. My lips are always dry! D:

And we shared 2 cents on singing. D: Or maybe even 1 cent. I wish I could sing... *severely tone deaf* BUT, I am going to try to improve musically, since it is such a big part of my life. I might start uploading my singing, and I don't want compliments, I want CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM or FLAMES. D:< Seriously!

I think that's it for today..until next time! <33 ^___^

1 comment:

DT said...

KYU WILL GIVE YOU CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM OR COMPLIMENTS OF YOUR SINGING! *___* UPLOAD THEM NOW!!!!!! <3

&& YOU ARE WELCOME! I KNOW!
The facial wash is soooooo gooood~~ *_* Melikeythefeely!

AND I THINK IT MAKES ME LOOK WHITER!!
YESH YESH!!