Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Hmm.

I believe everyone should get a blogspot, just 'cause it's linked to Google and I love Google. *-*

I have realized that my typing style has changed drastically. I used to be an annoying little weeaboo girl. >_> OMG..

I am also slowly stopping to use the hyphen as a mouth for my faces. .___. Seriously, it's like I've become too lazy to lift my finger off the shift bar! OTL

Ahhhh. @_@ I don't know what to doooooo. I want to sleep but if I do, I'll end up sleeping for 12 hours and that'll totally mess my sleeping schedule up. So, I shall try to pull an all-nighter. OTL
I need something to dooooo. Anime, manga, OHH, REBORN.

KTHXBAI <3

2 comments:

T♦FFANY said...

I HAD NO IDEA YOU HAD A BLOGSPOT.

:DDDDDDDDDDDD

jay said...

I HAVE ONE NOW, MY DEAR TOFUPAN!!! :D